In a world where four podcasters are exhausted from the never ended horrific news cycle of politics, racial tensions, pestilence and death that has been the year 2020, these weary souls decide to take one week away from serious pseudo academic pop culture analysis with drinking and swearing and do… goofy pseudo academic pop culture analysis with drinking and swearing. Well, even goofier than normal. On this week’s show we play a game. As regular listeners of the show know, Hannah and Mav are much bigger movie buffs (nerds) than Katya and Wayne. So we decided it would be fun to see just how well Katya and Wayne could describe films from the IMDB Top 250 and get Mav and Hannah to guess what they are. The catch is, Wayne and Katya haven’t any of the movies. Listen and play along and see if you can do any better than Mav and Hannah and let us know in the comments.
Citations and Links:
- Thank you to Maximilian’s thoughtForm Music for our theme
- Follow Hannah on Twitter: @hannahleerogers
- Follow Mav on Twitter: @chrismaverick
- Follow Katya on Instagram: @justthatnerdkid
- Follow Wayne on Instagram: @tetroc2017
- Follow Mav’s Personal Blog: http://chrismaverick.com
- Follow Wayne’s Personal Blog: http://wayne-wise.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @voxpopcast
- Follow us on Instagram: @voxpopcast
- Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/voxpopcast
- Please Subscribe to our new YouTube channel!
- Make sure you subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever podcasts are found and please leave us a review!