Last year, we had a very special episode where Mav attended the University of Pittsburgh’s Games4SocialImpact game jam event as a judge and mentor. Well, that was so much fun that he decided to do it again. So, on this week’s show you get to hear Mav interview several of his students about their process for designing games in a marathon 2 night event with… very little sleep. So listen as the students describe their work, hear the awards ceremony where the winners were announced, and then, if you’re so inclined, you can play any of the games they designed which are available for download or online play on the Games4SocialImpact2024 itch.io page. Then let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Citations and Links:
- Thank you to Maximilian’s thoughtForm Music for our theme
- Follow Mav on Twitter: @chrismaverick
- Follow us on Twitter: @voxpopcast
- Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/voxpopcast
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Make sure you subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever podcasts are found and please leave us a review!