Running a pop culture podcast isn’t easy. One of the biggest problems is that popular culture is a moving target. There’s just… always stuff happening! We can’t really get to it all. Every once in a while rather than pick a stable topic, we like to get together and just do a sort of free form catch up show, touching on recent topics that we didn’t get to hit a whole show on. So that’s what we’re doing this week as Monica, Hannah, Katya and Mav get together to catch up on a lot of pop culture stuff that’s on their minds. We cover everything from Reality TV marriage dating shows to Elon Musk and his personal quest to implode Twitter, as well as the United States recent midterm elections and we even talk very friendly about Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (more on this next week). There’s a lot to catch up on, so join us and let us know what you think in the comments.
Citations and Links:
- Design Justice: Community-Led Practices to Build the Worlds We Need by Sasha Costanza-Chock
- Using Open Educational Resources to Promote Social Justice with a chapter by Katya
- Follow @A11yAwareness on Twitter
- Thank you to Maximilian’s thoughtForm Music for our theme
- Follow Hannah on Twitter: @hannahleerogers
- Follow Mav on Twitter: @chrismaverick
- Follow Katya on Instagram: @justthatnerdkid
- Follow Monica on Instagram: @monicamarvelous
- Follow us on Twitter: @voxpopcast
- Follow us on Instagram: @voxpopcast
- Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/voxpopcast
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Make sure you subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever podcasts are found and please leave us a review!